Thursday, October 9, 2014

Back Again

As some of you that follow my rants regularly know, I have taken down my personal website while I rebuild and modernize it. So, I'm back to posting blogs here on Blogger.

I like to post factual, but sometimes funny, sometimes goofy, sometimes even offensive (to some) stuff here. My posts are often just my opinions. But I do try to base everything on facts. I try to stay open minded. I enjoy hearing other's opinions.

I am happy to get comments on/about my posts, even those that disagree with me. And I will allow all comments to my posts that are not ridiculous, overly biased, closed minded, vulgar, or that include 'facts' that are easily disproved with a quick Google search. So, don't be a bigot and watch your language and your opinions will probably get published.

Okay, all that being said, this blog is mostly for fun (my fun more than yours, probably). There may be posts about computers, software, sports, politics, cars, motorcycles, animals, people... You get the picture - everything! Read it for fun, to keep informed, whatever - but mostly enjoy 😀.

(If you don't enjoy and don't like what I have to say, just don't read what's here. Exercise your right not to pay attention to me before you exercise your right to bitch).

No comments: